About The Company
Tasker Insurance Group is a group of insurance intermediaries incorporating: Tasker and Partners, a Lloyd’s broker; Gresham Underwriting, an MGA; Tasker Insurance Brokers, retail brokers. The Group places over £40m of premiums and trades from three offices in Kent, London and Manchester. Backed by Alcuin Capital, there is an ambitions strategy to grow the business both organically and by acquisition.
Purpose of the Role
Reporting into the IBA Accounts Manager and based in our Dartford offices, the successful applicant will work as part of a growing team of 5 supporting all aspects of the IBA and credit control function.
- Maintenance and day-to-day handling of the IBA ledgers, ensuring timely collection and settlement of funds;
- Raising and following up on internal queries and speaking with clients by telephone to chase outstanding items and resolve accounts queries
- Reconciling the accounting data held within the in-house underwriting and accounting systems, and resolving discrepancies between the systems;
- Assisting the IBA Manager with the month end processes, reviewing data accuracy and report generation;
- Liaising with affiliated offices and third-party accounts to ensure records are updated to reflect amendments;
- Assisting the IBA team with the correct allocation of cash, investigations into non-reconciling items, producing reports and reviewing ledgers; and
- Other ad-hoc requests and project work as agreed with the IBA Manager
Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in FCA regulated insurance broking business. Lloyds market experience an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the insurance market and IBA processes
- Experience of Brokasure and Open Gi, desirable but not essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Tenacious and results driven.
- Professional and ethical approach.
- Self-starter, flexible.
- Highly organised and experienced in working to deadlines
This will consist of:
• Salary dependent on the role
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
• Membership of Group Death in Service plan.*
• Membership of Group Income Protection plan.*
• Workplace Pension Scheme.
• 3 months probationary period.
* Upon completion of probationary period.