Tasker Insurance Group is a group of insurance intermediaries incorporating: Tasker & Partners, a Lloyd’s broker, Gresham Underwriting, an MGA and Tasker Insurance Brokers, retail brokers. The Group places over £40m of premiums trades from four offices in Kent, London, Lincolnshire and Manchester. Backed by Alcuin Capital, there is an ambitions strategy to grow the business both organically and by acquisition.
Reporting to the Group Operations Manager and providing support to the Group the role is essential to the company’s smooth running and growth. It is a broad role involving compliance, training, IT, systems, office management and human resources.
– Supporting the Group Operations Manager in the running of the Operations Team
– Involvement with the Group’s IT, including troubleshooting and looking after the hardware and software
– Working in line with our external IT provider
– Reviewing the IT systems in line with our security procedures
– Review and monitor use of systems
– Ensure that planned maintenance, upgrades etc. are undertaken efficiently
– Implementing new IT initiatives
– Following GDPR protocols
– Setting up equipment for meetings
– Taking minutes in meetings
– Supporting the HR functions with onboarding and offboarding staff
– Office management including general administration and supply ordering
– Producing reports and gathering information
– Working with external service providers
– Strong IT skills
– Excellent administration skills
– Good verbal communication skills and the ability to build relationships
– Confident in their own ability and ambition
– Good problem solving skills and have an eye for detail
– Comfortable with working in a small team and in taking responsibility
– Comfortable in learning from mistakes
This will consist of:
• Salary dependent on the role
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
• Membership of Group Death in Service plan.*
• Membership of Group Income Protection plan.*
• Workplace Pension Scheme.
• 6 months probationary period.
* Upon completion of probationary period.